Working with MongoDB
- Generate a new SSH key (https://help.github.com/articles/generating-a-new-ssh-key-and-adding-it-to-the-ssh-agent/). If you have already ssh key generated at mac, then copy the key using:-
pbcopy < ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
- Pass the key to your server developer (DevOps). He will give access to a server, for eg: http://192.168.70.55:8080
- When he add your key, then open the terminal and type command:-
- You will see this in terminal:- The authenticity of host '192.168.70.55 (192.168.70.55)' can't be established.RSA key fingerprint is SHA256:supbA7wsdvc3xXnVyHvj7fXGjlpCpt1kigJrljR4.Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
- Enter yes
- Enter your server addresss (http://192.168.70.55:8080/) in your browser and it connects and start working.
Mongo official reference for queries:-